- analysis speed: not less than 30 GHz/s
- compact design
- frequency range: 9 kHz –12, 19 GHz
- high dynamics (SFDR 80 dB)
- analysis band in real time: 20 MHz
- software for performing radio monitoring tasks
- set of antennas
- unit for analysis of LF lines and optical band
- video detectors
- radio repeaters for remote control
- UHF switch
- generator of blocking signal
Spectrum Jet Mobile is designed for conducting radio monitoring in the given area and can be used for performing tasks of signals intelligence and control of channels of information leakage. The system features a modern design (one case) and autonomous operation from lithium-ion batteries, which allows its fast startup.
A new model of Spectrum Jet Mobile search system is based on a new version of RS Jet radio receiver developed by Radioservice company specially for radio monitoring and search for unauthorized emission sources. Implementation of this radio receiver in the system allowed significantly increasing scanning speed at 10 kHz resolution in comparison with the previous version of RS Digital Mobile. You can find the receiver’s parameters in the section of RS Jet basic monitoring receiver. High monitoring speed allows detecting and registering ultrashort signals and signals with FHSS, as well as effectively accumulating signals in wideband, which is required for performing algorithms of detection of ultra-wideband signals.
RS Digital Jet software allows carrying out statistical processing of signals for the time of previous monitoring, classifying signals and detecting new ones against earlier accumulated averaged panorama. The system is designed as a hermetic ruggedized case. I2C bus allows connecting to the system any accessories produced by the company.
The system includes the following antennas:
- wideband loop antenna RS/АВ for 30 – 3000 MHz frequency range;
- isotropic antenna RS/A/18 for 3 – 19 GHz frequency range;
- active magnetic antenna for 9 kHz – 30 MHz frequency range.
Main technical specifications of RS Digital Jet Mobile system
|Scanning speed||30 GHz/s|
|Frequency range||9 kHz – 12(19) GHz|
|Noise ratio, not more than||12 dB|
|Dynamic range, not less than||80 dB|
|Level of spurious products if 50-ohm equivalent is connected at input, not more than||-105 dBm|
|Analysis band in real time||16 MHz|
|Resolution by frequency in monitoring mode||10 kHz|